About the Book
Modern Space is book about fundamental structure and the life-enhancing transformations that can be made by rethinking the space within which you live. Jane Withers and Christoph Kicherer provide the inspiration and advice you need to make your home work for your modern lifestyle.
* The first book of its kind to examine the inner conversion of the traditional home structure to take full advantage of the space to accommodate the modern lifestyle.
* Provide ideas on how to make maximum use of your modern living space.
* A unique sourcebook of visual inspiration and detailed practical advice for anyone contemplating a major change in their home.
* Demonstrates how a range of international homeowners have converted their living spaces to better suit their modern lifestyles.
* Features more than 30 actual conversion stories, illustrated with stunning photographs.
* Offers inspiration and advice to homeowners - no matter what style of interior they prefer.