About the Book
The book meets the syllabus requirements of Post Graduate Students of Management, Education and Psychology and those pursuing Diploma Courses in Counselling and Guidance. It provide a clear and concise account of different aspects of Counselling and Negotiation, and other issues related to Human Resource Management, including Trade Unions, Collective Bargaining and related Negotiation. The 34 years teaching experience of the author has made it a unique and indispensable book for working managers as well.
About the Author
Dr. Ananda Das Gupta has been engaged in teaching and research for more than eighteen years in different universities and institutes across India, like North Eastern Hill University (Central university) as Head of the Department of Commerce at Aizawl, as Academic Counsellor to Indira Gandhi National Open University (North Eastern Regional Centre), and currently is Senior Faculty Member in the areas of Organizational Development, Strategic Human Resources Management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics at Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore - a national level sectoral management school set up at the initiative of Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
Table of Contents:
· Defining Communities of Practice and Organizational Environment
· Implementing Strategy
· Organizational Culture
· Organizational Learning
· What is Organization Development?
· Organizational Innovations
· Leadership Development
· Virtual Organizations: Outsourcing & Sustainability
· New Organizational Structure: Dimensions and Applications
· Globalization and Workforce Diversity
· Training and Organizational Development
· New Paradigms in Organization Development
· Stress Management and Organizational Development
· Ignorance Management
· Organizational DNA